Milka Milk and White Chocolate Confection

The name sounds weird, but basically what this is is a chocolate bar from Germany. Oh, no worries, I bought it at our regular grocery store so it's likely you'll be able to find it. I bought it because I love white chocolate and Milka products, plus it was on sale ($1.25). I am familiar with Milka products because I grew up in Germany. 

Can't decide between milk and white chocolate? Then this chocolate bar is for you. It really is what it sounds like: milk and white chocolate mixed together (more milk than white). It has the super creamy taste I remember from the Milka products. Before I knew it, I had motored through half the bar. Now, the one thing that bothers me about this chocolate is the last ingredient that is listed as "artificial flavor." Why would a good product need that? Regardless, as a once-in-a-while treat I will buy Milka chocolate again.

(I took the pictures)

No comments:

Post a Comment